We look forward to welcoming you to the event on the 15th December 2021. The event is a hybrid event, allowing delegates to attend in person or delegates can choose to attend the online version of the event.
The cost to attend the event (in person) is £25.00. This includes lunch and refreshments.
To attend the online version of the event is free of charge.
You will need to register to attend the event (for both in person and online attendance).
If you are travelling from outside the UK to attend the event, please check the current travel guidelines and requirements here.
To register for the event, please click here.
(If you are a guest at the event, please have your code ready to make your booking.)
When you click on the link above you will be directed to the University of Hull Shop to book your ticket for the event.
Key Booking Information:
- Tickets to attend ‘in person’ are limited in number at this time, to implement social distancing requirements.
- If you register to attend online, but subsequently decide to attend the in person event, please book through the link above (subject to ticket availability).
- If you register to attend the event (in person) and the event is then moved wholly online, due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we will refund your booking, and you will be registered as an online delegate.
- If you are planning to travel to the event from outside of the UK, please visit here to check the current travel requirements.
- We will be following the UK Government’s guidelines and requirements in place at the time of the conference, this may include a requirement to wear a face covering whilst indoors, maintaining social distancing and proof of a Covid test or vaccination. Further details on the requirements will be provided to delegates in advance of the conference.